As an industry leader, our mission is to provide our clients with quality installations and services to fully meet their requirements. To do this, we provide innovative and durable solutions while ensuring our employees a healthy, safe, and stimulating environment.
Innovate and evolve with new technologies to offer a range of advanced services to our clients and business partners.
- Integrity and honesty
- Respect, collaboration, and teamwork
- Provide thoroughness and excellence
- Identify and understand our clients’ expectations
- Deliver products and services with added value, quality, precision, thoroughness, and that are compliant with client requirements, according to the strictest standards
- Respect deadlines
- Provide clients with qualified manpower
- Involve key company personnel
- Maintain an environment that promotes teamwork, and is conducive to workplace health and safety
- Provide quality training to our employees
More Than 65 Years’ Experience!
Laurin Laurin was founded in 1948 by Guy Laurin senior, born in Sainte-Thérèse. Soon, major clients call on his services for significant projects, in particular autoroute and institutional building lighting. The business’ regular clients require work in the public, industrial, and commercial fields.
His father’s namesake, the founder’s son acquires the company in 1993 and it becomes Laurin, Laurin (1991) Inc. Major project after major project give the company the reputation it has today. In 2004, it acquires Lignes électriques St-Eustache, adding energy transmission and distribution to its fields of expertise. In 2011, Lignes électriques St-Eustache is merged with Laurin Laurin (1991) Inc, and becomes its energy division.